The Expediant Experience
As owner of Expediant Environmental Solutions, LLC., Richard Wasvary brings to the industry an impressive list of credentials:
- Inspection and diagnosis of thousands of structures since 1995
- The successful treatment of fungi in over 500 homes (basements, crawl spaces, living areas and attics)
- Certified in Mold Remediation and EPA guidelines, Certificate number 1212
- Trained in the use of Cal-Brite by Caltex International Certificate number 1212
- Certified by Anabec Inc. and has successfully completed the Anabec Certified Applicator requirements
- Trained in the practices of Mold Inspection and Sampling by Pro-Lab, Weston, Florida by Mr. James McDonnell, IV, CEO
- Completed a course in Mycology given by Mr. John Shane, licensed mycologist, McKrone Institute
- Trained and certified as a Crawl Space Specialist after completing the training course given by Basement Systems, Connecticut
- Licensed to practice pest control in New York State under certification number C3801379 according to the laws and practices of the State of New York
Let Expediant put this veteran experience to work for you and address your mold problems today. Sign up for a Free Estimate.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.